THE THREE-PHASE HYBRID INVERTER WITH DEMAND-ORIENTED BACKUP POWER
THE UNIQUELY VERSATILE HYBRID INVERTER WITH INTEGRATED BACKUP POWER
The Fronius GEN24 Plus is the versatile hybrid inverter with integrated back-up power and thus offers the best flexible solution for solar energy supply. Whether photovoltaic, storage, backup power, heating solutions or e-mobility – the Fronius GEN24 Plus offers a unique variety of solutions.
THE INVERTER WITH FLEXIBLE BACKUP POWER OPTION
The integrated basic backup power supply is a power socket supplied with electricity in the event of a power outage. This allows loads to be supplied with up to 3 kW of power. The PV Point represents our low-cost backup power solution.
- automatic activation in case of a grid outage
- costly additional installation work is not necessary
- supplies households with one-phase loads of up to 3 kW
The sophisticated backup power solution* works in combination with an energy storage system and supplies 1- and 3-phase loads, such as an electric cooker or a heat pump, whenever there is sufficient energy available.
- supplies the entire household (even three-phase loads)
- automatic switch to backup power in the event of grid failure
- efficient energy flows due to the Multi Flow Technology, even in backup power situations
*The Full Backup option is possible with Symo GEN24 Plus 6-10 kW and Primo GEN24 Plus 3-6 kW.
Thanks to active cooling, the Fronius GEN24 Plus offers greater flexibility in terms of design and installation right from the planning stage. In addition, lower costs are incurred during operation due to less or no maintenance. Above all, however, it is the longer service life and increased yield due to better performance that speak in favour of the active cooling system:
- longer service life
- higher yields
- lower maintenance costs
- simple & flexible installation
- flexibility in the system design
THE BEST SERVICE ON THE MARKET
- Simple installation & service
Time and cost savings due to quick-release screws, push-in spring terminals and a sophisticated wall mounting system.
- Commissioning: Fronius Solar.start
Quick and easy commissioning via your own smartphone or tablet in just three steps.
- Upgrades possible at any time
Open interfaces make it easy to integrate third-party components such as home automation systems.
- Smart monitoring with Solar.web
Monitor, analyse and compare different PV systems quickly and conveniently on your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Solar.web helps you deliver the best service to your customers.
SOLAR.START – THE NEW COMMISSIONING APP
With the new Solar.start app, you can configure your device in two minutes.
- Simple and quick start-up in just three steps
- Automatic connection to the devices
- Full warranty for the integration of the inverter in Solar.web
- Use of additional Fronius solutions when completing the three steps
- Linking to useful platforms (Solar.web/Solar.SOS, etc.)