The STIEBEL ELTRON Hot Water Heat Pump. The WWK 222|222H and WWK 302|302H, set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. The Stiebel Eltron heat pump not only looks great but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. Features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
High-quality design from STIEBEL ELTRON.
- German engineered, designed for Australian conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- 220 litre tank with high volume of hot water can deliver 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water at a cold water temperature of 20°C (302 litre tank delivers 540 litres)
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on off-peak power where available
Request a quote today for a further % discount off the RRP + 1 to 3 rebates available up to $3000.00 off the unit in total.