Save Money with the Reclaim C02 Heat Pump:
Average annual energy savings of up to 80% Our Reclaim energy CO2 Heat Pump controller makes monitoring and managing your energy simple. The interactive features enables you to individually customize how and when your hot water system works for you.
A CO2 Heat Pump Hot Water System from Reclaim Energy is the perfect hot water solution. Its custom design for Australian conditions makes it the right choice for you. Whether for residential properties, or commercial applications such as restaurants, hotels, schools, universities or apartment blocks. Reclaim Energy CO2 Heat Pumps provide a reliable, quality hot water supply that is energy efficient, friendlier on the environment and will ultimately save you money over time.
- Easy to install
- Offering Glass Lined Enamel and Stainless Steel tank options
- Top down Heat Pump return heating for quick water recovery
- CO2 refrigerant ideally suited to excel in cold weather conditions
- CO2 refrigerant naturally environmentally friendly
- High COP creating high energy from low energy input
- Whisper quiet operation level at 37 dB
- Has the ability to heat hot water from as little as $1 per day
- One shot boost function for continuous hot water
- Designed to use excess PV generation rather than exporting it to the grid – control your energy
- Smart controller allows customers to take control over their energy costs and consumption.
- Stainless Steel available in tall and squat tank for sub floor installs
- STC and VEEC approved
- Qualifies for the Victorian Solar Hot Water rebate
- Ask us for a quote today and receive a % Discount off the RRP
- Reclaim Energy C02 Heat Pump
How the Reclaim C02 Heat Pump works:
The efficiency and low running costs of a Reclaim Energy CO2 Heat Pump stems from its low-energy, low-impact operation. It concentrates ambient heat from the surrounding air and pumps that heat into the water in the storage tank. Since this process merely concentrates existing heat, instead of having to generate more, the Reclaim Energy CO2 Heat Pump reduces annual hot water energy requirements by up to 80% when compared to conventional electric systems.