Enjoy comfortable warmth in your home during the chilly winter months thanks to the WPL 25 AC(S) range of air source hydronic heating heat pump from STIEBEL ELTRON. Heating your home with energy harvested from the air, hydronic heating is a cost-effective way to keep your home warm and cosy. Designed for outdoor installation in Australian conditions, the WPL 25 AC and WPL 25 ACS systems is a perfect start for the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energies in your home. As nearly 40% of energy consumed in Australian homes is used for heating and cooling, it makes perfect sense to install an energy-efficient appliance and reduce the ongoing cost of your heating system tremendously.
STIEBEL ELTRON’s efficient inverter technology allows the WPL 25 AC(S) Hydronic Heating Heat Pump to offer an exceptionally high COP of 5, while the operating sound is kept to a minimum thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Through enhanced saturated vapour injection, high flow temperatures of up to 65°C can be achieved, making the WPL 25 AC(S) the perfect heat source for in-slab and radiator heating purposes.
The WPL 25 AC(S) range is available in both single (ACS) and 3 phase (AC) variants. STIEBEL hydronic heat pumps can be used in combination with optional accessories, such as the ISG web unit which allows control of the heat pump remotely from your home network or mobile device.
STIEBEL ELTRON is a pioneer in the field of home energy management: all hydronic heat pump models can be connected to a solar PV system. Furthermore, they can be integrated into a so-called SmartGrid. Both options increase self-consumption and reduce energy bills.
Market-leading Quality by STIEBEL ELTRON
- German made quality, designed for Australian conditions
- Advanced technology ensuring maximum efficiency
- Backed by leading STIEBEL ELTRON warranty and after sales support
- Compatible with optional accessories to get the most out of your product
Hydronic Heating Comfort
- Flow temperatures up to 65°C can be used for in-slab and radiator hydronic heating
- Silent operation thanks to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and isolated compressor
- WPL 25 AC(S) suitable for new builds as well as retrofits
- Smart Grid ready for connection to Solar PV and energy management systems
Ready for installation
- Available in single and 3 phase variants
- Compact mono block appliance for outdoor installation
- Options for a wall mounted and freestanding installation
- Integral anti-vibration mounts for direct connection to the heating system
- Easy access to the electrical connection panel without having to open the appliance
- Sold in perfectly matched sets with compact internal modules for straightforward and space saving installation