The WPL 24 I air source hydronic heat pump from STIEBEL ELTRON has been engineered specifically for indoor installations. The unit provides high-temperature flow-rates up to 65°C to allow for both in-slab and radiator heating. Innovative technology such as a modulating fan control and advanced vapour injection guarantees unbeatable efficiency.
Being installed indoors, the WPL 24 I remains extremely quiet thanks to its encapsulated refrigerant circuit, acoustically isolated compressor and wide-gap evaporator fins. The WPL 24 I can be used with optional STIEBEL accessories such as the ISG web unit which allows for control and monitoring of the heat pump remotely from your mobile device.
- German made hydronic heat pump for indoor installation
- Up to 65°C flow temperatures for use with in-slab and radiator hydronic heating
- Perfect for hydronic heating in retrofits
- Optional ISG web unit allows for comprehensive after sales support
- Modulating fan control and wide evaporator fins to keep operating sound to a minimum
- Smart Grid ready to connect to a home energy management and solar PV system
- Consistently high flow temperatures thanks to advanced inverter technology